Talk:Live Science Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Live_Science
Is it \'liv\ or \'līv\ Science? 22.214.171.124 (talk) —Preceding undated comment added 20:21, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
What is the reliability and credibility of this site? Factual or Pseudo-Science?
126.96.36.199 (talk) 02:11, 13 July 2017 (UTC)
- I checked a few articles; all appeared to be based on peer-reviewed publications in reputable journals. Scanning the headlines in article lists did not raise pseudo-science red flags with me. --Lambiam 13:00, 15 July 2017 (UTC)
- Today's front page includes these articles:
- "8 ways life would get weird on a flat Earth"
- "4 bizarre Stephen Hawking theories that turned out to be right (and 6 we're not sure about)"
- "China is gearing up to activate the world's first 'clean' commercial nuclear reactor"
- The first two are obvious clickbait (and not science at all). The third one is full of factual errors. I would say that the quality of this website is pretty bad if you're looking for science news.
--Echawkes (talk) 18:23, 24 July 2021 (UTC)
Live science 188.8.131.52 (talk) 13:11, 26 July 2022 (UTC)